Call now to speak with a representative!
Northeast Valley Health Corporation
Serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys.
You work hard to raise a healthy family: Let WIC help
WIC is a nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children.
How can joining WIC help you?
- Receive checks for healthy foods.
- Answers to your questions about nutrition, breastfeeding, and your child.
- Referrals to healthcare programs and other community resources.
- One-on-one sessions with WIC educators and nutritionists.
You may qualify for WIC if you:
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or just had a baby;
- Have a child under age 5; and
- Have a low to medium income, and/or
- Receive Medi-Cal, CalWorks, (TANF), or CalFresh (Food Stamp) benefits; and
- Live in California.
Newly pregnant women, migrant workers, and working families are encouraged to apply.
Fathers, foster parents, and other caregivers of children under age 5 can join WIC too!
Enroll early! Just call or fill out the form at the bottom of this page, and a WIC representative will happily walk you through the process.